The Northeast Regional Children’s Advocacy Center’s One or Two-Day Multidisciplinary Team Training is designed to help facilitate team development, enhance team skills and team relationships.
Topics to be covered include:
- Building team ground rules
- CAC standards
- Team development model
- Conflict resolution
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Team member orientation
Teams will walk away from this training with a better understanding of:
- team members’ and disciplines’ roles and responsibilities
- how teams coordinate their efforts for more successful outcomes for children
- how team members balance agency commitment with team commitment
- opportunities to create or improve their investigative process and working relationships with the assistance of a knowledgeable facilitator.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: NRCAC staff is able to provide training to the northeast region - Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. If you have a request for training and you are outside of the northeast region, please contact your region for guidance.
Good Teams Take Work