The Northeast Regional Children’s Advocacy Center’s one or two-day Multidisciplinary Team Training is designed to help facilitate team development, enhance team skills and team relationships.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE
- Building team ground rules
- CAC standards
- Team development model
- Conflict resolution
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Team member orientation
TEAMS WILL WALK AWAY WITH A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF
- Team members’ and disciplines’ roles and responsibilities
- How teams coordinate their efforts for more successful outcomes for children
- How team members balance agency commitment with team commitment
- Opportunities to create or improve their investigative process and working relationships with the assistance of a knowledgeable facilitator.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: NRCAC staff is able to provide training to the Northeast Region - Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. If you have a request for training and you are outside of the northeast region, please contact your region for guidance.
Good Teams Take Work