The Northeast Regional Children’s Advocacy Center’s One or Two-Day Multidisciplinary Team Training is designed to help facilitate team development, enhance team skills and team relationships.
Topics to be covered include:
- Building team ground rules
- CAC standards
- Team development model
- Conflict resolution
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Team member orientation
Teams will walk away from this training with a better understanding of:
- team members’ and disciplines’ roles and responsibilities
- how teams coordinate their efforts for more successful outcomes for children
- how team members balance agency commitment with team commitment
- opportunities to create or improve their investigative process and working relationships with the assistance of a knowledgeable facilitator.
For more information, please contact Sue Ascione at Sue@nrcac.org.
Good Teams Take Work