NRCAC is available to meet with CAC Directors and MDTs regarding the expansion of CAC services to include CSEC cases.
The training can be customized to meet the needs of your community, including:
- Gain a foundation of knowledge and raise awareness to begin building a CAC response to CSEC cases;
- Learn from successful CSEC programs in CACs;
- Understand the role of each discipline in working with CSEC cases;
- Recognize new partners needed to work with sexually exploited youth;
- ldentify regional & national resources and tools for continuing efforts;
- Increase awareness of the CAC role in CSEC response
For more information, please contact Michele Mullen, Michele@nrcac.org
Please note: NRCAC staff is able to provide training to the northeast region - Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. If you have a request for training and you are outside of the northeast region, please contact your region for guidance.
"To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart."