LEC builds the capacity of leaders in the CAC movement to provide dynamic, purposeful leadership. The LEC vision is to create strong, healthy, effective organizations and partnerships. By taking the time for professional growth and development, CAC executives can advance the ultimate success of their organization’s mission.
This program is open nationally to CAC directors and associate directors who have been in their positions for one to two years.
WHAT CAN LEC BRING TO YOUR ORGANIZATIONS AND THOSE THAT LEAD IT
CAC directors can be extremely isolated in their roles. LEC creates a unique support network of colleagues and offers an exceptional growth opportunity.
- Inspires CAC leaders to lead from a compassionate, strengths-based perspective
- Creates peer networks in order to strengthen the collective CAC leadership and encourage continuous improvement in the CAC model
- Teaches the best of organization theory to the benefit of CACs
- Provides professional individual coaching tailored to each participant
Participants are expected to attend all sessions in full and complete between session assignments. Please see the schedule for LEC 14 below pending DOJ approval.
Meeting #1 (Virtual): January 30 - February 1, 2024
Meeting #2 (In-person): July 24 - 25, 2024 in Philadelphia, PA
Meeting #3 (Virtual): January 2025
Periodic video and phone meetings with facilitators and peers
There is no cost for this program. If you are accepted, NRCAC is able to cover lodging and reimburse travel costs for in-person meetings for LEC participants from the Northeast Region. Candidates from outside of the Northeast Region are encouraged to check with their RCAC, state, and/or local CACs for funding support. Meals will not be provided.
Martha Lask will oversee and manage LEC.
LEC will be facilitated by:
- Sue Ascione, Training Specialist with NRCAC
- Zacha Belok, Master Somatic Movement Educator & Therapist
- Diana Goldberg, Founder & Principal, DG Organizational Consulting
HOW TO APPLY
Seating is limited to 30 participants.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
"LEC is the greatest thing that ever happened to me... If what we’re talking about is developing leaders, that’s what happened to me: understand it (leadership) own it, and let myself be that."
- Executive Director from Oklahoma