This training, which can be taught as either a workshop, half day training, or full day training, is for CACs and MDTs to discuss the impact of dealing with traumatic material on a daily basis. This training, addresses the emotional, mental, and physical toll that is often imposed on those in helping professions. During this workshop, professionals will learn how to strengthen themselves and their organizations against compassion fatigue and burnout. They will also learn how to incorporate resiliency into their everyday work lives.
WHAT THIS TRAINING WILL PROVIDE
- Define vicarious trauma, secondary traumatic stress, compassion fatigue, burnout, empathic stress, and understanding the signs and symptoms;
- Learn the five pillars of resiliency;
- Evaluate your resiliency;
- Review strategies that can help strengthen child abuse professionals in their workplace to be more resilient.
- This training will provide documentation for NCA standards of accreditation requirements (Organizational Capacity)
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: NRCAC staff is able to provide training to the northeast region - Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont. If you have a request for training and you are outside of the northeast region, please contact your region for guidance.
“No one can whistle
It takes a whole orchestra to play it.”